VAL-U Advisory could manage and deliver on the behalf of its Clients complex projects or Program, in full or at any phase from its initiation to full implementation phase.
Project and Program need to be led efficiently, with the rights basics / governance and performance management in place to drive and deliver the promised outcomes in the defined time and cost and get the stakeholders’ happy!
An expert is not necessarily a good project or program manager. That is the reason why it is critical to get the right person(s) running your project or program.
Why should you choose VAL-U Advisory?
- We are accredited certified PRINCE2 practitioner and have more than 10 years experience in various Projects and Programs.
- You have the assurance to get your project lead, managed and delivered on time, within budget and with expected results: basics of project management in place, governance, performance and change management
- We are not only leading and managing project or program: we can also assist you in increasing your organization capabilities in project management skills through hands-on coaching and training.
Some examples of past projects and programs experience successfully delivered:
Procurement projects and programs:
- Introduction of new suppliers and new materials,
- Supplier Exit from 7 manufacturing sites to reduce risks without any supply disruption,
- Industrial network consolidation to optimize assets utilization and focus on strategic partners,
- Sourcing strategy on different pharmaceutical packaging material
- Management up to €200m annual spends impacting €4bn sales
- Low cost sourcing evaluation and introduction,
- Evaluation and selection of ready to use syringe and components to feed new sterile operations,
- Working Capital Improvement,
- € 75m Capital investment justification preparation and implementation (tool, assembly line…)
- Make-versus-Buy Management
Supply chain projects and programs:
- Leadtime and Cycle time Reduction program both internally (Quality / Incoming Control / Production Departments) and externally (Customers/Suppliers)
- More than 50% reduction in less than 3 months,
- Production Scheduling reorganisation
- Reduction by 75% of production line shutdown after reorganization
- Production Line prioritization review,
- Review of Building flow,
- Bottleneck Review,
- Anticipate and build supply base capacity to support sales ambition…
Packaging Projects and Programs:
- Child Resistant Senior Friendly Packaging definition and implementation within Contractors
- Identify and select right packaging complying with Child Resistant Senior Friendly Standards/Norms, and work out its implementation with the Packer and the Pharma Company to make the packaging switch with the minimum cost impact and the best adherence for the patient / Market
- Sterile Packaging feasibility study