VAL-U Advisory helps its Clients in unlocking opportunities within the End to End Supply Chain to improve top and bottom lines, to reduce risks and fasten innovation to the market.
We can help you and your team in various aspects related to your spends, cost and overall supply chain.
Why should you choose VAL-U Advisory?
- More than 20 years in Supply Chain and Procurement
- Green Belt certified – Good knowledge and practician on continuous improvement methodologies / Lean 6 sigma / Operational Excellence
Here are some non exhaustive examples:
Size the opportunities:
- Diagnose current situation and way of working to highlight opportunities, support your team to implement and deliver the submitted recommendations you will select
- In a review with a pharmaceutical primary packaging manufacturer, identification of € 2m waste reduction opportunity
Sourcing and Procurement
- TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) and Cost Management
- Cash Flow / Working Capital optimisation
- Supply Chain Risk Management
- Make versus Buy study / analysis to help the Company to take the best decision
Supply Chain Optimisation
- Leadtime and Cycle time Reduction program both internally (Quality / Incoming Control / Production Departments) and externally (Customers/Suppliers) – Tracked records of reduction by more than 50% in 3 months
- bottleneck review
- Inventory Optimisation
- Supply Chain Network and Footprint redesign
Improve Efficiency and Ressources’ Outcomes through Performance Management / Lean Management and OE / Lean Sigma approach
- Lean Management principles to improve value added to the final customers
- Initiate and drive continuous improvement works with your supply base and internally, using Operational and lean six sigma methodologies – Multiple initiatives implemented, Green Belt Certified
- Agree and set up the relevant Governance and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for your business so you can build Dashboard to track your progress and communicate them with your Top Management
Develop your team capabilities – Train and Coach your team:
- Sourcing Strategy process. Flexible and customizable process pending on the criticality and complexity of what you purchase
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) -Help you to adopt the most appropriate relationship management with your supply base pending on your purchase, its criticality for your business, what you want to achieve…
- Contract negotiation. Specific focus on the negotiation preparation.
- Risk Management – Assess and address risks in the supply chain
- End-to-End Supply Chain Management – Improve knowledge of your team on TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) and all Costs across the Supply Chain for increased value to your Clients